Wednesday, March 9, 2011


The Android logo font is very much appealing to me, as well as the design. I think it could have some contemporary concepts that depict some features about today's robotics and computers. Computers and robotics these days seems much less rigid than of the modern era, when computers were much less like humans. Now the technology is designed to mimic human behavior so that humans and computers can interact much easier. I think this concept is worked into the text of the logo by its curved characters. They do still retain their formality, they're mostly straight and sans serif. The color is the only confusing aspect for me. I'm not sure why bright green is appealing for a company that deals with computer technology and communication, but they probably have a reason.

No comments: